In this tutorial, learn the basics of Google Cloud Storage, a robust feature for storing and retrieving digital assets for games, applications, and sites. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Cloud-tutorials/Up-Running-Google-Cloud-Platform/133317-2.html?utm_campaign=YMucO4eRbbc&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform course presented by lynda.com author Joseph Lowery. The complete course is 1 hour and 48 minutes. Explore the wide range of services offered with Google Cloud Platform, which allows you to develop on the Google infrastructure.
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
2. Hosting Mobile and Web Apps
3. Analyzing Massive Datasets
4. Enabling Multi-Tiered Storage
5. Managing Cloud-Based Private Networks
6. Developing Databases in the Sky